Let’s Learn Together with our 2nd Episode
Wotwot! Today is our 2nd Episode in Experts Interview 101.
If you haven’t watched the full interview on our First Episode, with Sir Jon Orana, You can watch it here.
Today will be very special because one of the people who first taught me about “Personal Finance” through his blog entitled Ready to be Rich, will join us in this program today and share with us his success stories.
He has received several recognition including the Best Business and Finance Blog at the Philippine Blog Awards. He has also been recognized by Money-sense Magazine as among the Top 12 Most Influential People in Personal Finance in the Philippines.
And he created programs very successful programs such as Blog Academy Philippines and Business Academy PH.
Let’s all learn from one of my Mentor, Sir Fitz Villafuerte.
To Watch the Full Interview Here
Here are the key takeaways of our Episode today.
– How he transitioned from Civil Engineer to Freelancer to Entrepreneur.
– Specific steps that he applied in his transition phase.
– Daily habits that help him to keep going.
– How he overcome his insecurities when he was starting out.
– How he balances his life.
– How he remain consistent and motivated to pursue his goals.
– Daily Habits that keep him going.
– Best advice for all aspiring entrepreneurs.
and much more.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Ready To be Rich Blog
Blog Academy Philippines
Thanks to my super supportive Classmates and friends, Shoden San of (Shoot Practical Videography School) and Billie Bautista (Pocket Size Life Coach) for helping me to make this splendid interview episode.
Get Free E-book and Worksheet of Marife Rosas and “Discover How to Effectively Use Your God-given Talents for Profit & Purpose”: http://mariferosas.com/free-ebook/
Praying for your Success and Happiness,
Founder of Christian Infopreneurs Academy